[Xymon] SSL Certificate test failure

Scot Kreienkamp Scot.Kreienkamp at la-z-boy.com
Tue Nov 10 15:42:16 CET 2015

I don’t need it to do vulnerability scanning.  I just want to know the basics like if the SSL cert doesn’t match the URL that is serving it up.

Curl already has to have a lot of that built in as it balks at the cert mismatch, maybe it can be leveraged somehow.

Scot Kreienkamp  | Senior Systems Engineer | La-Z-Boy Corporate
One La-Z-Boy Drive | Monroe, Michigan 48162 |  Office: 734-384-6403 |  |  Mobile: 7349151444 | Email: Scot.Kreienkamp at la-z-boy.com