[Xymon] Monitoring Old Servers for historical information

Bruno Deschamps bruno at redix.com.br
Mon Nov 9 15:14:49 CET 2015

Hi,

I have some servers that are monitored in xymon and work fine.

Some of this server have do be shutdown and i remove then from the hosts.cfg.

I need to see this old server on the Xymon page to see some historical information.

if i add this server again on hosts.cfg, the server does not show up on the page. I think that the server will only show if it sends some data

There is a way that i can see the historical of this server from the xymon page?

I still have the histdata and histlog folders for this server

Thanks