[Xymon] weird http test issue on 4.3.21

Bruce Ferrell bferrell at baywinds.org
Thu Nov 5 08:00:08 CET 2015

I have a set of name based virtual hosts that I am testing.  the hosts.cfg for this looks like this:

page Web_Sites "Web Sites"
group-only http|info|trends
WWW.XXX.YYY.ZZZ  site1.org    # noconn  http://site1.org/sitemap.xml
WWW.XXX.YYY.ZZZ  site2.com    # noconn http://site2.com/sitemap.xml
WWW.XXX.YYY.ZZZ  site3.com    # noconn  http://bbjsails.com/sitemap.xml
WWW.XXX.YYY.ZZZ  site4.com    # noconn  http://dhluxuries.com/sitemap.xml
WWW.XXX.YYY.ZZZ  site5.com    # noconn  http://ferrellsystemsengineering.com/sitemap.xml
WWW.XXX.YYY.ZZZ  site6.com    # noconn  http://plainjaneofficeworks.com/sitemap.xml
WWW.XXX.YYY.ZZZ  site7.org     # noconn  http://sg-creations.org/sitemap.xml

all of the sites but the first work.  I've tried, just for fun, re-arranging the order of the sites... No change.

I notice the XYMONNETSVCS set is : smtp telnet ftp pop pop3 pop-3 ssh imap ssh1 ssh2 imap2 imap3 imap4 pop2 pop-2 nntp ftps telnets smtps submission msa pop3s imaps nntps ldap
ldaps rsync bbd clamd spamd svn oratns qmtp qmqp amqp amqps vnc cupsd ajp13 rdp netbios-ssn snpp ircd lpd

There doesn't seem to be any http test defined.

The apache logs for the failing site show no access to sitemap.xml

Anyone have any thoughts?