[Xymon] "Disable until change"

Scot Kreienkamp Scot.Kreienkamp at la-z-boy.com
Tue Nov 3 01:29:28 CET 2015

Yeah we've been burned by this multiple times as well. I would like to see this feature also.

Scot Kreienkamp

Scot Kreienkamp  | Senior Systems Engineer | La-Z-Boy Corporate
One La-Z-Boy Drive | Monroe, Michigan 48162 |  Office: 734-384-6403 |  |  Mobile: 7349151444 | Email: Scot.Kreienkamp at la-z-boy.com