[Xymon] Xymon version 5

Ralph Mitchell ralphmitchell at gmail.com
Sun Nov 1 18:56:30 CET 2015

How big of a thing is "direct SSL communication support throughout" going
to be?  I mean, what will that cover?  I'd really like to see encrypted
client-to-server connections, because I'm required to encrypt all network
traffic.  At present I'm handlng it by using curl to send to
xymoncgimsg.cgi.  It works well enough for a small number of clients, but
is becoming unreliable as more are added.

Ralph Mitchell