[Xymon] Using proxy for http requests

J.C. Cleaver cleaver at terabithia.org
Mon May 25 04:20:07 CEST 2015

Agreed that that's probably something that should be taken into account as
well.

The key is the principle of least surprise for a sysadmin who's monitoring
things.
In particular, there's no specific syntax for *ignoring* a proxy, so
before any sort of global override is allowed, there'd need to be a means
for