[Xymon] (TS) Trying to setup xymon on a VoIP asterisk server

Jeremy Laidman jlaidman at rebel-it.com.au
Fri May 8 03:30:50 CEST 2015

And following on from this, my Apache server would give me a "not found"
page if I didn't append the trailing slash to the URL.  So I added this to
my config file:

Alias /xymon  "/var/lib/xymon/www/"

Note the lack of trailing slash on the first term.  Now I don't need the
trailing slash in my URL.  Give it a try and see if it works for you.

Another suggestion, your httpd.conf file specifies an include directory.
You might consider putting the Xymon configuration part in a separate file
in conf.d, called (for example) xymon-apache.conf.  That way, you don't
lose your config if an Apache upgrade replaces your httpd.conf file.

Cheers
Jeremy