[Xymon] svcstatus.sh

J.C. Cleaver cleaver at terabithia.org
Thu Mar 26 22:04:43 CET 2015

On Thu, March 26, 2015 1:28 am, Ales Krek wrote:
> Hi.I can't get svcstatus.sh on the web browser. The only option i get when
> i click on conn icon of som monitored device in to download svcstatus.sh.
> Can some one please tell me what I'm missing or doing wrong. I would be
> wary glad if some one could send me an example of the configuration.
>
> I'm wary new to xymon. Manny Thanks to all of you guy.
> Ales Krek.

It sounds like ".sh" files might not be being recognized as a CGI script
by your web server.

Depending on your version, you may need a line something like this:

   AddHandler cgi-script .sh

...in your apache config.

Alternatively, you might want to compare the xymon-apache.conf file that
came with the package with the version that you have installed and look
for any discrepancies.

HTH,
-jc