[Xymon] WinPSClient configuration question.

me at tdiehl.org me at tdiehl.org
Mon Mar 23 15:05:30 CET 2015

Hi,

I am getting ready to migrate from BBWin to the WinPSClient. In my testing I
cannot find a way to set the class.

With bbwin, there is a setting called "configclass" value="win32". I have various
entries in analysis.d with entries like the following:

CLASS=e2013
         LOAD 80 90 # Load threholds are in %
         MEMPHYS 99 101
         MEMSWAP 90 97
         MEMACT  97 99

         PORT STATE=LISTENING MIN=0 TRACK=Listen TEXT=Listen

         SVC MSExchangeADTopology startup=automatic status=started
         SVC MSExchangeAntispamUpdate startup=automatic status=started
         SVC MSExchangeDelivery startup=automatic status=started
         SVC MSExchangeDiagnostics startup=automatic status=started
         SVC MSExchangeEdgeSync startup=automatic status=started

This allows me to set the configclass variable to e2013 and xymon will use
that to process the data from that client. This allows me to greatly simplify
the xymon configuration.

Is it possible to replicate this behavior with WinPSClient?

Tom			me at tdiehl.org		Spamtrap address	 		me123 at tdiehl.org