[Xymon] Xymon PowerShell Windows client

zak.beck at accenture.com zak.beck at accenture.com
Thu Mar 5 10:03:46 CET 2015

Hi David

First of all, thanks for providing us with a great starting point with the Powershell client.

We've discussed this in-house and agree that the best long term solution would be to fix/extend the server code. Now, it's been a long time since I looked at any C code, but it looks to me (looking at commit 7594 in trunk) that do_ifstat.c needs the following addition:

                                  case OS_SCO_SV:

                                        if (pickdata(bol, ifstat_sco_sv_pcres[0], 0, &ifname, &rxstr, &txstr)) dmatch = 7;

                                                break;

+                               case OS_WIN32_POWERSHELL:

                                  case OS_WIN32_BBWIN:

                                                if (pickdata(bol, ifstat_bbwin_pcres[0], 0, &ifname, &rxstr, &txstr)) dmatch = 7;

                                                break;

Zak