[Xymon] Regarding xymon alerts

Nisha Agrawal itlinkstonisha at gmail.com
Thu Mar 5 05:19:40 CET 2015

Hi,

I have setup xymon server 4.3.10, here I have the issue with xymon alerts.
When conn test for a xymon client fail, I get alerts for all the services
monitored on the client, same when I reboot the client then the recovered
alert I get for all the services.  In such situation I just wants the alert
for
conn test not all the services.  Please help me to avoid this flood of
alerts.

"Apologizing does not mean that you are wrong and the other one is right...
It simply means that you value the relationship much more than your ego.."