[Xymon] Problems with acking

David Fogarty dave at collegenet.com
Mon Jun 1 23:49:13 CEST 2015

My coworkers (and I) have been frustrated with the amount of clutter there
is on the bb-ack.sh page, so I wrote one of my own.  It works, mostly, but
falls short of our needs in one way.  We'd like to pre-ack before the
first page comes through.

Our version only lists tests that have cookies defined in the output of
hobbitdboard (see the bb manpage).  It uses that cookie to submit acks to
bb-ack.sh.  When there have been no notifications yet, it doesn't work.
This is horrible when we're already getting flooded with tests due to a
switch failure or something.

This is running on Debian wheezy (7.8) using the stock 4.3.0~beta2.dfsg-9
Debian package from the distro.

Any ideas?

Dave Fogarty

--