[Xymon] PowerShell client reports high cpu load

Blumenthal, Russell Russell.Blumenthal at stonybrookmedicine.edu
Mon Jun 1 20:24:49 CEST 2015

Hey folks,

Has anything experienced the PowerShell client falsely reporting a high CPU load? The server was showing a high load at 8.02%, and just before that the test was red and critical for an 11% load. Do I need to tweak anything for the client to not report a high CPU when it really isn't high?

I am using version 2.02 and the client reports to both a 4.3.17 server and 4.3.21 server.

[cid:image001.png at 01D09C76.496A4680]

Thanks

This e-mail message, including any attachments, is for the sole use of the intended recipient(s) and may contain confidential and privileged information. Any unauthorized review, use, disclosure or distribution is prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient, please contact the sender by e-mail and destroy all copies of the original.