[Xymon] CGI Security

Thomas Eckert thomas.eckert at IT-Eckert.de
Wed Jul 29 07:41:12 CEST 2015

I'm not using this actively but tested it a few years back when it was implemented with success:

Quite some xymon CGIs support using an Apache compatible group-definitions file.

The following cgi scrips support this.:
svcstatus.cgi(1)
acknowledge.cgi(1)
enadis.cgi(1)