[Xymon] Turning Hostname into Hyperlink Changes Graph Titles

Dan Oakes oakesbz at gmail.com
Thu Jul 16 20:00:55 CEST 2015

Hi all,

I’m using the below to turn my hostnames into hyperlinks to login to each server (which works great):

10.10.10.10    Hostname    # NAME:"<a href=ssh://root@10.10.10.10>Displayed Hostname</a>"

Problem is, it now uses this ugly html string as the hostname in the title of my graphs.  So it displays "<a href=ssh://root… > Disk Utilization”, etc. as the title… which is obviously not pretty.  Any thoughts on how to fix this?

By the way, it also changes the displayed hostname in several other places which I managed to fix by changing the variable &XYMWEBHOST to &XMH_HOSTNAME in several of the $xymon/server/web/*_header files…

Thank you!