[Xymon] How to trigger a server side cycle

Phil Crooker Phil.Crooker at orix.com.au
Mon Jul 6 02:11:02 CEST 2015

xymonnet does network based tests, so DNS, http, ssh, smtp, etc are covered. msgs, cpu, disk, memory and so on are tests done by the xymon client, not the server. As far as I know nothing on the server affects the running of these tests on the clients (other than centralised configuration settings). You would need to manually restart each client to force an immediate refresh.