[Xymon] Fw: Invalid XML

Jason Jones jason.jones at codelsoftware.com
Tue Feb 24 17:38:35 CET 2015

Sorry just realised the list wasn't cc'd on this.

Kind Regards,
Jason.

Jason Jones
Senior Analyst/Developer

Phone:    +44 (0)1656 667009
E-mail:     jason.jones at codelsoftware.com
Hi jc,

As requested:

># cat -A ServerStatus.txt

<ServerStatus>^M$
^I<ServerName>[hostname]</ServerName>^M$
^I<Type>http</Type>^M$
^I<Status>red</Status>^M$
^I<TestFlags></TestFlags>^I^M$
^I<LastChange>Fri Feb 13 17:08:14 2015</LastChange>^I^M$
^I<LogTime>Fri Feb 13 17:11:14 2015</LogTime>^M$
^I<ValidTime>Fri Feb 13 17:41:14 2015</ValidTime>^M$
^I<AckTime>N/A</AckTime>^M$
^I<DisableTime>N/A</DisableTime>^M$
^I<Sender>10.1.1.200</Sender> <Cookie>148280</Cookie>^M$
^I<MessageSummary>^M$
^I^I<![CDATA[status+30 [hostname].http red Fri Feb 13 17:11:14 2015:
M-^@^C]]>^M$
^I</MessageSummary>^M$

The HTTP server is running IBM HTTP Server (basically apache modded
slightly) so I guess there may be something unexpected in the return,
though at the time of this status the server was off so should not have
produced anything special.

Kind Regards,
Jason.

Jason Jones