[Xymon] DRBD monitoring

SebA spah at syntec.co.uk
Mon Feb 9 14:59:09 CET 2015

Hi Adam,

OK, thanks for the extra info.  It certainly looks like your script is an
improvement in several ways.  It would certainly be preferable to avoid
using sudo, especially if one is monitoring the sudolog.  We do not have
problems with our drbd device performance (touch wood!), but thanks for
sharing your script with us.  If we are setting up any new servers for drbd
I will try your script first.

Kind regards,

SebA

  _____