[Xymon] Advantages of Xymon vs Nagios?

Olivier AUDRY leo at minas.fr
Mon Feb 9 08:54:05 CET 2015

hello

I think your answer is in your question : 'which is supposed to improve
on the complexity of using Nagios'. Nagios is horribly complex and
heavy as xymon is simple light extensible and elegant. I'm monitore
around 25 000 devices (from telco layer 2 and 3 , os, vmware to apps )
without any pb with a team of 2 and a half people. So you can maintain
easily xymon.

oau