[Xymon] Renaming a test from UPPERCASE to NormalCase

Ralph Mitchell ralphmitchell at gmail.com
Fri Feb 6 12:47:37 CET 2015

Well, yes, you can change the test name to a completely different word.
However, the first report with the new name defines the uppercase/lowercase
characteristics for that word.

So, you can change the test name from DATANODE to dN, which is a different
word, but you won't subsequently be able to change dN to DN or dN or Dn.

Ralph Mitchell