[Xymon] Renaming a test from UPPERCASE to NormalCase

Becker Christian christian.becker at rhein-zeitung.net
Fri Feb 6 08:36:05 CET 2015

I'd already try this step, but also without success....

My script reports in as "DataNode" - that's the most confusing part.

Regards

Christian Becker
IT-Services

Christian.Becker at rhein-zeitung.net
Mittelrhein-Verlag GmbH
August-Horch-Straße 28
D-56070 Koblenz
Verleger und Geschäftsführer: Walterpeter Twer
Reg.-Gericht Koblenz HRB 121
Finanzamt Koblenz Str.Nr. 22 65 10 285 2
www.rhein-zeitung.de