[Xymon] ftps tests

Galen Johnson Galen.Johnson at sas.com
Fri Dec 18 19:53:42 CET 2015

It would be easy to write a script to capture this but it would be better if Xymon were able to do this since it already manages these basic services through explicit ssl.  I poked a bit in the code but I don't see where it's really trying to manage this.  While I am not strong in the ways of C, I'd be willing to see if it's within my limited capabilities to extend what is already there.  It's essentially the same test just with different options since xymonnet is already using the openssl libs (I'm sure I'm oversimplifying).

=G=