[Xymon] double proc test results

Walter Rutherford wlrutherford at alaska.edu
Thu Dec 3 20:04:46 CET 2015

I just noticed that several of my systems are reporting the same PROC
multiple times.
I've checked the analysis.d/libit.cfg file and the processes are defined
only once for the
machines as far as I can see - I even removed a wildcard host I thought
might've been
matching too much.

Thu Dec 3 09:56:02 AKST 2015 - Processes ok

[image: green] mysqld (found 2, req. 2 or more)[image: green] shibd
(found 1, req. 1 or more)[image: green] salt-master (found 11, req. 1
or more)[image: green] munin-node (found 1, req. between 1 and
3)[image: green] shibd (found 1, req. 1 or more)[image: green]
salt-master (found 11, req. 1 or more)[image: green] munin-node (found
1, req. between 1 and 3)

It's not wrong, I still get the correct results on the main page, but it's
distracting.
Has anyone else seen this and what is/was your cure?   WLR