[Xymon] Simpel way to make acknowledged alarms green

Torsten Richter bb4 at richter-it.net
Tue Aug 11 17:02:21 CEST 2015

I am afraid that is not possible. You can do as Mike suggested and
disable the offending alert "until OK"

Regards
Torsten

On 11.08.2015 12:06, Nicolai Hviid NiRu.dk wrote:
> Im not sure I undestand it.
> I just want to change so when I acknowledged an alarm it will show as
green (all ok) and not the orange one.

> Med venlig hilsen/Best regards
> Nicolai Hviid
> nicolai<mailto:%20nicolai at niru.dk>@niru.dk<mailto:%20nicolai at niru.dk>
>

> From: "bb4 at richter-it.net<mailto:bb4 at richter-it.net>"
> Date: Tuesday 11 August 2015 11:07
> To: Nicolai Hviid
> Subject: Re: [Xymon] Simpel way to make acknowledged alarms green
>
> Hi Nicolai,
>
> there are a few ways to accomplish this (depending on what exactly you
 wanna do):

> 1. Simply add '--nopropack=*' to XYMONGENOPTS in xymonserver.cfg.
>    Thus you'll have a red, yellow or purple checkmark on the test itse
lf but the color of the page and the parent pages will be the highest UN
- -acknowledged color.

> 2. If you want this behaviour only on some pages simply add a default
entry in hosts.cfg before the servers you don't want to see:

>    0.0.0.0   .default.    # NOPROPACK:*
>
>    And a default entry after the hosts to revert this behaviour:
>
>    0.0.0.0   .default.    #
>
> HTH
> Torsten
> "Nicolai Hviid NiRu.dk" <nicolai at niru.dk<mailto:nicolai at niru.dk>> hat
am 11. August 2015 um 08:13 geschrieben: