[Xymon] trimhistory command

Mike Burger mburger at bubbanfriends.org
Fri Apr 24 21:05:39 CEST 2015

On my RPM installed system, it's at /usr/libexec/xymon/trimhistory.

On a system where I compiled from source, it's at
<$XYMONPATH>/server/bin/trimhistory.

On any Linux system, you can run "updatedb" followed by "locate
trimhistory".

On 2015-04-24 12:13 pm, Matt Pannucci wrote:

> Hello
>
> I'm attempting to use the trimhistory command to free up some space on our xymon server. I can get a "man trimhistory" to work and show me all of the available options, but when I run anything with the trimhistory command I get the error of command not found.
>
> Is there a trick to this? Or does it sound like something is just setup wrong in our environment?
>
> Thanks!

Mike Burger
 http://www.bubbanfriends.org [2]

 "It's always suicide-mission this, save-the-planet that. No one ever
just stops by to say 'hi' anymore." --Colonel Jack O'Neill, SG1

Links:
------
[2] http://www.bubbanfriends.org