[Xymon] trimhistory command

Matt Pannucci mpannucc at ycp.edu
Fri Apr 24 18:13:31 CEST 2015

Hello

I'm attempting to use the trimhistory command to free up some space on our
xymon server.  I can get a "man trimhistory" to work and show me all of the
available options, but when I run anything with the trimhistory command I
get the error of command not found.

Is there a trick to this? Or does it sound like something is just setup
wrong in our environment?

Thanks!

--

This information is intended solely for the use of the individual to whom it is addressed.
Any review, disclosure, copying, distribution or use of this e-mail communication by