[Xymon] CFT

Gautier Begin gbegin at csc.com
Tue Apr 21 10:09:26 CEST 2015

Hello,

CFT (Cross File Transfert) is a file transfer solution widespreed used in
financial institutions. It currently belongs to AXWAY:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cross_File_Transfer

Cordialement, Regards,Mit freundlichen Grüßen,

Gautier BEGIN

Global Service Support Solutions - Tools Support
CACEIS and APERAM accounts
CSC Computer Sciences Luxembourg S.A.
12D Impasse Drosbach
L-1882 Luxembourg

Global Outsourcing Service | p:+352 24 834 276 | m:+352 621 229 172 |
gbegin at csc.com | www.csc.com

CSC • This is a PRIVATE message. If you are not the intended recipient,
please delete without copying and kindly advise us by e-mail of the
mistake in delivery.  NOTE: Regardless of content, this e-mail shall not
operate to bind CSC to any order or other contract unless pursuant to
explicit written agreement or government initiative expressly permitting
the use of e-mail for such purpose
CSC Computer Sciences SAS • Registered Office: Immeuble Le Balzac, 10
Place des Vosges, 92072 Paris La Défense Cedex, France • Registered in
France: RCS Nanterre B 315 268 664