[Xymon] Any way to do http tests with HEAD request?

John Thurston john.thurston at alaska.gov
Fri Apr 17 18:25:04 CEST 2015

On 4/16/2015 5:00 PM, Andrew Rakowski wrote:
> For the time being, I guess I'll just have to make a special case
> external script to test using curl (and try to convince the developers
> that they should always have a 'test' URL that doesn't take large
> amounts of processing just to verify things are working...)

I would expect that this is something the business owner of the
application would want to have included in their design requirements.

"A page which, when requested, exercises the web server, application
engine, authentication services, and basic database functions."

John Thurston    907-465-8591
John.Thurston at alaska.gov
Enterprise Technology Services
Department of Administration