[Xymon] Xymon 4.3.19 Released

Andy Smith abs at shadymint.com
Thu Apr 16 22:08:03 CEST 2015

J.C. Cleaver wrote:
> Hello,
>
> Xymon 4.3.19 has been released to SF and should be available on a mirror
> near you! It can be downloaded from
> https://sourceforge.net/projects/xymon/
>

> 4.3.19 contains a number of bug fixes and improvements, along with a
> several new features.
>
> - a report on all recent acknowledgements is now available
> - a specific time range can now be excluded for analysis or alerting
> purposes with the EXTIME= directive
> - additional filters are available with the "xymondboard" command,
> including searching the full body text of a status report
> - the last position read in a log file is now indicated on the 'msgs'
> status report
> - a new 'deltacount' option for counting recent matching lines in a log file
> - improved Windows PowerShell client support
>
> For a full list of changes, see the Changes file inside the tarball.
>

> All users of 4.3.x or earlier versions of Xymon are encouraged to upgrade.
>

> Regards,
>
> -jc

Someone has pointed out here that columndoc.sh is not working.  It must
have been like this since the cgiwrap shellshock workaround went in.  I
would have had a go at a fix, but not sure where the preferred place
would be, either add the QUERY_STRING into cgiwrap or deal with it
directly in  csvinfo?
--
Andy