[Xymon] Xymon Digest, Vol 50, Issue 27

Isaac W Traxler traxler at lsu.edu
Wed Apr 1 16:47:54 CEST 2015

Another option is to move forward with the database idea and simply
rewrite the config files for xymon on changes. If it got out of sync, you
would simply rebuild all the config files form the database.

This approach gives you the best of both worlds:
1) You get database config backend
2) xymon remains simple and easy for others

If/when the database backend becomes available, you can cut over to that
instead of generating text files.

--
Isaac Traxler                             AIX,Linux Admin
Louisiana State University, LONI          traxler at lsu.edu
High Performance Computing                225-578-1923
Storage & Infrastructure