[Xymon] (DTS) Starting over with centos 7

J.C. Cleaver cleaver at terabithia.org
Fri Sep 5 18:39:29 CEST 2014

If you're having other problems building on EL7, there are some binary
RPMS at http://terabithia.org/rpms/xymon/testing/el7/ . I've got them
running on VMs, but not sure how many folks are using EL7 in production
with them yet.

I don't recall any major stumbling blocks besides the Apache 2.2 -> 2.4
thing (which is also the case on Fedora - dealt with in the RPMs).

If you've got SELinux running, check the audit logs for any failures. You
might need to run this to get CGIs to work if you're in Enforcing mode:
 /usr/sbin/setsebool -P httpd_can_network_connect on

HTH,
-jc