[Xymon] PROC change needed

shea, greg greg.shea at emc.com
Thu Oct 16 16:01:37 CEST 2014

Hi David,

What you have as an example would create an entry on the PROCS test page that would be ' java - with a lot of parameters' for any
PROC that has 'java' in the process string.  Is that the intent?  Normally it's the reverse.

Sample from analysis.cfg
HOST=%^gre.*
       PROC    "/apps/axeda/access/jre/bin/java -jar -Duser.dir=/apps/axeda/access/apache-tomcat-5.5.28 /apps/axeda/access/apache-tomcat-5.5.28/bin/bootstrap.jar start" TEXT=Axeda

Which would show on the PROCS test page as
Thu Oct 16 09:55:17 EDT 2014 Processes OK

 Axeda (found 1, req. 1 or more)

Instead of the whole line of text

Regards
Gregory Shea