[Xymon] Double, triple notifications

J.C. Cleaver cleaver at terabithia.org
Wed Oct 1 20:10:38 CEST 2014

Turning on the cfid option in xymond_alert might be useful as well.

-jc

--cfid If  this  option  is present, alert messages will include a line
with "cfid:N" where N is the linenumber in the alerts.cfg file that caused
this message to be sent. This can be useful to track down problems with
duplicate alerts.