[Xymon] Monitoring sql server 2012 - Error - Length specified in network packet payload did not match number of bytes read

Anoop Mohan anoopw14 at gmail.com
Fri Nov 21 11:58:26 CET 2014

Hello,
    I am trying to implement an Sql server 2012 monitoring script.
Installed the dbcheck.pl script from this  link :
http://sourceforge.net/projects/hobbit-perl-cl/ . While running I am
getting an error.

Sql server log : "Length specified in network packet payload did not match
number of bytes read; the connection has been closed. Please contact the
vendor of the client library. [CLIENT: XXXXXXXXx]"

xymon log :  ERROR on 192.168.1.1  : Timeout connecting to
DBI:Sybase:host=192.168.1.1;port=1433;encryptPassword=1!

Can anybody please help me to resolve this error ?

Thanks
Anoop