Using Xymon to get client info

Jersey Man jersey_m at yahoo.com
Tue Nov 11 04:41:33 CET 2014

Hello

I am trying to use Xymon client to get software information from the server its running on. For example, Java version, openssl version etc and also our custom application information. I can write a script in .../local and it shows up in the client data on the server but how to do I use it. I would ideally like to see if I can stick it into the 'info' column but adding it as another column would be fine too.. I tried to scour Google but couldnt really find anything..

thanks