[Xymon] Specifying Page and Sub-Page Titles of Xymon Web Pages

Andy Smith abs at shadymint.com
Thu May 29 21:14:09 CEST 2014

Nick Pettefar wrote:
> Hi, is there a way of specifying a title, other than "Xymon", for
> pages and sub-pages?  We have lots of pages and sub-pages and it would
> be great to be able to easily see which is which.
>
> Nick Pettefar
> Dublin

page NAME [Page-title]
subpage NAME [Page-title]
subparent parentpage newpage [Page-title]
title Page, group or host title text

all seem to be able to create titles at whichever place you choose on
the pages defined in hosts.cfg.

In anpother thread, Kris Springer asked about 'clickable page titles?',
I have found that the text defined by the 'title' tag can contain html,
so you can create clickable links to whatever you wish by loading a
title tag.
--
Andy