[Xymon] Error on OpenVZ Debian guest : Cannot find /proc/XXXXX - is /proc mounted?

L.M.J linuxmasterjedi at free.fr
Sat Mar 1 07:23:17 CET 2014

Hi,

  I'm trying to run XYmon on a virtualized openVZ Debian 7 and I have those
  errors :

	Cannot find /proc/version - is /proc mounted?
	cat: /proc/filesystems: Permission denied
	df: option requires an argument -- 'x'
	Try `df --help' for more information.
	Cannot find /proc/version - is /proc mounted?
	Cannot find /proc/version - is /proc mounted?
	Cannot find /proc/version - is /proc mounted?

  Any chance I could use XYmon to monitoring this server ?

--
 LMJ
 "May the source be with you my young padawan"