[Xymon] Combine multiple graphs

Andy Smith abs at shadymint.com
Mon Jun 16 08:17:34 CEST 2014

deepak deore wrote:
> Drraw is good, I started using it.
>
> However I need to add this in xymon.html, nongreen.html, critical.html
> for reports menu, is it best way to add into 3 files or is there any
> single location I can add this menu and it will propagate to all other
> html ?
>

> On Fri, Jun 13, 2014 at 8:31 PM, deepak deore <deepakdeore2004 at gmail.com
> <mailto:deepakdeore2004 at gmail.com>> wrote:
>
>     Thanks Jeremy,
>     I am giving try to Drraw, can we include drraw as a feature in next
>     xymon version?
>

>     On Wed, Jun 11, 2014 at 11:05 PM, Jeremy Laidman
>     <jlaidman at rebel-it.com.au <mailto:jlaidman at rebel-it.com.au>> wrote:
>
>         Thanks Martin and Andy.  drraw seems like the business.  It's
>         everything that RRGrapher is and more!
>
>         Deepak, if you still want a copy of RRGrapher, let me know.

We have it exposed as an alternate Metrics Report under the standard
Reports Menu.  We have then configured Dashboards in drraw for the
critical servers and folks sit on their favourite dashboard if they are
watching performance issues, but more commonly, they visit as and when
required to pull off the charts for monthly status reports.
--
Andy