[Xymon] xymon web interface

warrenp crmade at gmail.com
Tue Jun 10 23:07:21 CEST 2014

I have succesfully installed Xymon, but just couldn't get the web interface
working. I have included this in apache.conf: (any ideas what i'm
missing??) Thanks for the help!

Alias /xymon/  "/home/xymon/server/www/"
<Directory "/home/xymon/server/www">
    Options Indexes FollowSymLinks Includes MultiViews
    Order allow,deny
    Allow from all
</Directory>

ScriptAlias /xymon-cgi/ "/home/xymon/cgi-bin/"
<Directory "/home/xymon/cgi-bin">
    AllowOverride None
    Options ExecCGI Includes
    Order allow,deny
    Allow from all
</Directory>

<Directory /var/www/*>
Options +ExecCGI
AddHandler cgi-script .cgi
</Directory>

ScriptAlias /xymon-cgi/ "/home/xymon/cgi-bin/"
<Directory "/home/xymon/cgi-bin">
    AllowOverride None
    Options ExecCGI Includes
    Order allow,deny
    Allow from all
</Directory>

<Directory /var/www/*>
Options +ExecCGI
AddHandler cgi-script .cgi
</Directory>

ScriptAlias /xymon-seccgi/ "/home/xymon/cgi-secure/"
<Directory "/home/xymon/cgi-secure">
    AllowOverride None
    Options ExecCGI Includes
    Order allow,deny
    Allow from all

    # Password file where users with access to these scripts are kept.
    # Create it with "htpasswd -c /home/xymon/server/etc/xymonpasswd
USERNAME"
    # Add more users / change passwords with "htpasswd
/home/xymon/server/etc/xymonpasswd USERNAME"
    #
    # You can also use a group file to restrict admin access to members of a
    # group, instead of anyone who is logged in. In that case you must setup
    # the "xymongroups" file, and change the "Require" settings to require
    # a specific group membership. See the Apache docs for more details.

    AuthUserFile /home/xymon/server/etc/xymonpasswd
    AuthGroupFile /home/xymon/server/etc/xymongroups
    AuthType Basic
    AuthName "Xymon Administration"

    # "valid-user" restricts access to anyone who is logged in.
    Require valid-user

    # "group admins" restricts access to users who have logged in, AND
    # are members of the "admins" group in xymongroups.
    # Require group admins

</Directory>