[Xymon] dynamic logfile name

Oliver r.oliver at web.de
Fri Jul 25 10:27:20 CEST 2014

Hello!

I have an application that creates everyday a new logfile and I want to
monitor it. The manpage for client-local.cfg says:

	The file:FILENAME line defines the filename of the file to monitor.  As
	with the "log:" entries, a  filename  enclosed  in  backticks  means  a
	command  which  will  generate  the filenames dynamically.

My question is: From what version on does xymon support this feature?
I'm currently running 4.2.3. And can someone give me an example for the
syntax with backticks?

Thanks in advance!

Oliver