[Xymon] hobbitdxboard returns invalid xml when test is disabled

Jason Jones jason.jones at codelsoftware.com
Wed Jul 23 09:49:30 CEST 2014

Hi Henrick,

Just to confirm this has fixed the issue. Sorry for the delay but
unfortunately we had other problems with the server in question which
meant the test in question was clear.

Kind Regards,
Jason.

Jason Jones
Analyst/Developer

From:   Henrik Størner <henrik at hswn.dk>
To:     Jason Jones <jason.jones at codelsoftware.com>
Date:   17/07/2014 20:51
Subject:        Re: [Xymon] hobbitdxboard returns invalid xml when test is
disabled

> I have applied the patch but the issue still seems to be the same.

Yep, found out I could reproduce it here. This should fix it for good.

______________________________________________________________________[attachment
"xymond-xboard-v2.diff" deleted by Jason Jones/CODEL]

Codel Software Ltd
Unit 1C
Charnwood Park
Bridgend
CF31 3PL

  +44 (0)1656 750 858
  +44 (0)1656 648 649
  info at codelsoftware.com
  http://www.codelsoftware.com

Follow Us:
  @codel_software at activabsence
  Linkedin
   http://www.activabsence.co.uk

Registered in Wales No. 5838660

DELIVERING QUALITY: At Codel Software we are committed to delivering
quality software, services and client interactions. We have demonstrated
this through quality audits and customer satisfaction. Codel Software is
an ISO 9001:2008 certified company.

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: This message is confidential and for the use only
of the intended recipient.  If you receive the message in error you are
not entitled to disseminate, copy or use the contents in any way. In such
circumstances please forward the message back to the sender.

WARNING :While Codel Software takes steps to prevent computer viruses from
being transmitted via electronic mail attachments we cannot guarantee that
attachments do not contain computer virus code. You are therefore strongly
advised to undertake anti virus checks prior to accessing the attachment
to this electronic mail.
Codel Software grants no warranties regarding performance use or quality
of any attachment and undertakes no liability for loss or damage howsoever
caused.

If you do not want to receive similar communications by e-mail from Codel
Software, please reply to this e-mail with 'remove' in the subject line.
Help the environment –please don't print this email unless you really need
to!