[Xymon] netstat column and netstat.rrd with german windows

Körfer, Thomas t.koerfer at gevasys.de
Tue Jan 28 16:55:26 CET 2014

Hi,

some time ago I started to wonder why some of my windows clients generate some netstat charts (netstat.rrd) and some not.

Today I found out, that for all english windows systems the charts are fine, but for the german windows systems there is only a placeholder appearing on the netstat page.
The netstat.rrd file is also missing for german windows systems.

I think the test expects the english words for the counters.
Is it possible to add multi language support?

90% of my hosts are german and it seems this issue is not the only language based one.

b.r.
T.K.