[Xymon] client-local.cfg

Galen Johnson Galen.Johnson at sas.com
Mon Jan 27 16:57:38 CET 2014

1) Well...poo!  That's unfortunate as we have several dozen of similarly named servers we need to run some specific file checks on and it's going to be a bit annoying to have to add each one individually.

2) I'm concerned about having to use a command to find certain files..."If you want to check multiple files using a wildcard, you must use a command to generate the filenames. Putting wildcards directly into the file: entry will not work."  Which would imply that if I want to check for a files using a wild card, I would need to have a line in client-local.cfg like:

file:`ls /path/to/<pattern>`

=G=