[Xymon] some homemade Plugin for XYMON

Jeremy Laidman jlaidman at rebel-it.com.au
Wed Jan 22 01:00:15 CET 2014

On 21 January 2014 20:52, Francois OUTTERYCK
<francois.outteryck at steria.com>wrote:

> Hello every one, I’m new with xymon mailing list, in fact this is my first
> message.

Welcome Francois.

>  I’m work with Xymon since some years (and before hobbit, and before bb)
> and I’ve develop some plugin that could be useful.

Those plug-ins look interesting.  I'd recommend posting the plugins on the
Xymonton.org website.

I particularly like the idea of an XML generator.  From my limited
understanding of these things, I think people could combine XML and
stylesheets to produce a customisable interface to Xymon.  That way, those
who want to tweak the Xymon look and feel can do so.  Recent discussions
regarding the current presentation of the "info" column made me think about
the flexibility of XML+CSS as one possible solution.

Cheers
Jeremy