[Xymon] Syslog analyzer

Kevin King kc6ovd at gmail.com
Wed Jan 15 15:31:19 CET 2014

Xymon Brothers & sisters,

One use of xymon  I enjoy is forwarding all my syslogs from many cisco
devices for alerting and displaying. I am now looking to do something with
analysis of the logs. So say a top ten faults or something to just summarize
the logs a bit to see things that we do not alert on a single occurrence.
What tools are any of your using. Just wanting to get a feel from the group
of what is out there. Let me hear what you are doing.

Thanks

-Kevin

Long time brother converted to xymon 4 years ago.