[Xymon] Core dump when using SCRIPT keyword

Mike Russo miker at readq.com
Wed Jan 8 18:11:41 CET 2014

Really? I have other alerts set up in this way. And in http://xymon.sourceforge.net/xymon/help/xymon-alerts.html it says those keywords are good for "rules and recipients" so I thought they could go either place.

But seconds after I posted this, you announced Xymon 4.3.13, and although I couldn't see anything in the Changes file specifically relating to this, the crash no longer occurs with that version! :) Thank you for looking into this.

--
Michael Russo, ReadQ Systems Inc.
1 Whitehall Street, 16th Floor, NY NY 10004