[Xymon] graphing real values with rrd

Jeremy Laidman jlaidman at rebel-it.com.au
Fri Jan 3 16:35:34 CET 2014

I've never used bbwin, but I would think you can get the details you need
from the client data.  Have a look at the client data for a [df] section or
somewhere showing disk sizes.

If it's there, then you could create a server-side script to extract that
section using the "clientlog" command to fetch the client data.  Something
like:

DISKDATA=`$XYMON $XYMSRV "clientlog name.of.server section=df"`

After parsing the disk data, you can create your own status (if you also
want alerting) or data message with NCV formatted data lines, and Xymon
will put it into RRD files for you, and show it on the trends page.  Or
send a trends message for more control over the RRD file creation.  See the
"Custom Graphs" doco here:  http://www.xymon.com/xymon/help/howtograph.html