[Xymon] Xymon conn icon shows white, rather than green

John Thurston john.thurston at alaska.gov
Wed Feb 26 17:55:48 CET 2014

Or, Xymon needs to be told to use the IP address you have embedded in
the hosts.cfg file. This is what the 'testip' directive does. By putting
it as a .default. line (in the example) it applies to all subsequent
lines. Alternatively, it could be added to each line.

John Thurston    907-465-8591
John.Thurston at alaska.gov
Enterprise Technology Services
Department of Administration