[Xymon] http session cookies reuse

Cure4All cure4all at gmail.com
Mon Feb 10 20:22:17 CET 2014

Hello,  I was wondering if the question below has been answered?  I would
also like to know on how use/re-use cookies for http monitor.  Thank you.

http://lists.xymon.com/archive/2010-June/028208.html

Hi list.
I noticed that the file server/etc/cookie.session contains the last
session cookies used for http testing via POST (i.e. JSESSIONID), but
it seems that my webapp instantiates a new http session for every
check.
This makes very hard to know the REAL number of http sessions on the
application server and introduces an offset in the statistics.

I searched documentation and mailing list for a way to reuse the
session cookie stored in that file, but found no information.

Is there a way to reuse the same cookie in all the requests?Rey