[Xymon] Enable/disable by class

Jeremy Laidman jlaidman at rebel-it.com.au
Fri Feb 7 05:36:56 CET 2014

Galen

On 6 February 2014 04:49, Galen Johnson <solitaryr at gmail.com> wrote:

> Even with fresher eyes, I'm not seeing anything obvious...I'm fairly
> certain the issue is in the headfoot.c code...possibly in the fetch_board
> or wanted function.

I'm not a coder either - I just dabble.  But let's see what the patch looks
like.

Ah, this might be the problem:

-               if (hostpattern || pagepattern || ippattern)
-                       sethostenv_filter(hostpattern, pagepattern,
ippattern);
+               if (hostpattern || pagepattern || ippattern, classpattern)
+                       sethostenv_filter(hostpattern, pagepattern,
ippattern, classpattern);

In the third line above, you have a comma instead of a double-pipe "||".

Everything else looks just fine.

Cheers
Jeremy